Barb M. there you go again talking about these food fests.Listen Lady!
Ya just gotta send me some of this good stuff.!
I guess I'll just have to hit I-5 one of these
and come down to LA. I know! I keep threatening,yet never do it. Maybe
next winter when I get REALLY sick of the rain
I'll stick George in the van and head south.
Listen to me! What wishful thinking.George really is not up to traveling
any distance and I just cannot justify leaving him home alone for any
prolonged time.
Oh well it's fun to give you a hard time
anyway.
Hugs, Juanita CG for George 74 dx 98