Ben
The only file I have on my computer got bounced when I tried to forward
it to you.  Janet Petersen a week or so ago, cited at least one study
which observed that Requip takers experience far less dyskenesia that L
Dopa takers at the end of five years.  Check the archive, and this
subject is also available at the NPF web site.