[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I was diagnosed in March of this year as having Parkinson's Disease.  I
 sought medical assistance because of tremors in my left hand and arm.
 Looking back, I now see that I had some symptoms for at least 3 years prior
 to diagnosis.  I am 58 and retired.

 My neurologist has prescribed Mirapex (.5mg, three times a day) and Eldepryl
 (5mg twice a day).  The tremors have improved somewhat.

 Hellooooooo Dave,

I also am 58 and was diagnosed at age 52.  I started out taking Selegiline
(Eldepryl) and Amantadine and still on the same dosage.  About 1 1/2 years
ago my neuro started me on Mirapex and I take 1.5mg of it 3 times a day.

I take vitamin E 400 IU twice a day.  I hope you meant that you take 500  mg
twice a day for a total of 1000IU.  I'm sure 2000 IU is way over the limit.
I also take other nutritional  stuff.  If you want I could give you more info
either on line or off.  Welcome to the List.

Dennis A. Nestler
58/52