Dennis and Dave,
I would be interested in the same info re: nutritional supplements.  I am
59, diagnosed, 58, symptomatic around 5 years.  I take Requip, Vit. E
(1200IU per day), C, St. John's Wort, calcuim, and Coenzyme Q 10.  My
neuro doesn't endorse or criticize these supplements, but I note there is
at least one study on Q 10 in progress re: Parkinson's.  This is about
all the pills I can handle.

I wanted to add Eldepryl 5mg, but he said if I was going to add
something, his choice would be amantadine.

How would you rate your speed of progression, Dennis, having been
diagnosed 6 years ago?

Chuck
(If you go off list, please copy me  [log in to unmask]