Hi Dave
You sound a typical (although each case is so individual)new member on
the block. I thik due to media everybody thinks sinemet. But the longer
you keep offf it the more powerful t will be for your treatment later.
The mirapex elderpryl combo, is quite common on newbies and will chamge
as you progress (slowly I hope)
Now 13 years with the uninvited guest PD but have progressed typically
but slowly. along with 2000 vit. per day.but to my regret as treatment
was accepted with sinemet  at time now causing me to have reactions
after 13 years, If you can be controlleed with this regimen stick
withit.  My meds. stil being adjusted after adding comtran
Sinemet 25/100 11/2 every three hours  plus elderpryl 2  mirapex 41/2
comtan 3. 2000 Vit E .1000 A+_D .Fosamax and Synthroid.Klonopin for nap
attacks.
Good luck and stick with it you will be the only person to be able to
account the reaction to neuro
Margaret Clark
48/61/13
Margaret Clark