In a message dated 6/5/00 1:14:28 AM Central Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< I have read "The Brain Wellness Plan," and agree it is good information.
 I started taking the supplements it recommended, but the number and cost
 of some just got prohibitive.  Given your experience and slow
 progression, I may rethink, especial Selenium and NADH.

 Chuck

Hi Chuck,
The cost of Co Q-10 is high. I paid $59.99 for 90 cap. of 200mg.  The NADH
was 5mg 30 T for $14.49.  There may be better prices out there but I bought
mine from Doctor's Trust Vitamins at
1-800-266-4929 using their catalog or on line at www.doctorstrust.com.

As for taking too many pills I remember reading about Jack LaLanne(sp?) in
Calif who started the first TV fitness show and that he took something like
125 supplement pills a day.  Even in his mid seventies he was still doing
feats of strength like swimming while pulling a row boat full of people.
Remarkable.

Denny
52/58