--snip---

> hi don
hi janet

> what a great project!
Thank you, it is an overwhelming undertaking, The meeting of fellow pwp'ers
who were only chatroom typists is great and the excellent hospitality of
Morganton,NC is great . It was all made possible with the great assistance
and hard work of Mike our PWP Project host, and Project leader.
> we had a HFH house built in Almonte last year - it was awe-inspiring!
Good to hear that .:)))

> if any of us want to donate something specifically towards this project,
> can we contact the affiliate office in Morganton?
Yes they are the sponsors.

> i checked out the HFH website:
> http://www.habitat.org/local/WWW_Affiliates.fm
>
> Burke County, HFH of
> Morganton, North Carolina, USA
> A:(828)437-0370
> F:(828)437-5306
>
> which other pwp's are working with you?
ALL PWP's working on project are the people link

http://www.erickson-mb.com/hhpwp/sundayjune4%232.htm

although parkies are arriving everyday of the week so far.
a complete picture list of participants will be posted by friday.

> where are your webpage updates?
Webpages are updated after daily events are over.
As a parkie I am kinda slow at times..lol
> it's almost tuesday!!
Gosh ur right :)))

> janet
>
> janet paterson
> 53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
> 613 256 8340 / PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
> visit my website "a new voice" at: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/

Don 51/3