Thank you all for bearing with my duplicate messages.  I just never know
when they reach you because the messages I send don't always show up in my
PD Inbox as was the case with my "diahhrea and antidepressant question".
(Wouldn't you know it would be an embarassing subject?)  Anyway thanks for
letting me know they came through and that you understand the goof.  I have
sent a query to the listserv address per the info on Janet's site.  So
hopefully I will get this fixed.

Tomorrow I take Mom for some lab work and next week she has a complete
physical with her primary care doc.  Hans, Phil, Carol, Camilla and
Kathrynne thanks so much for sending me your thoughts on the subject.  You
all give me confidence to ask and to keep asking relevant questions of all
the people who are supposed to be caring for my Mom.  They are nice (except
her neuro) and all are overworked so they just don't give the time and
attention she needs.  So thanks so much for continuing to help me be an
informed advocate for my Mom.

Love to you all.
Robin