sound, the following companies were judged to be reliable: Celestial
Seasonings, Eclectic Institute,  Gaia Herbs,  Herb Pharm,  Indena,
Lichtwer Pharma, Nature's Herbs (TwinLab), Nature's Way,  Pharmaton,
Warner-Lambert, Whitehall-Robins (American Home Products). For
Vitamin/Mineral supplements, they like Centrum and Theragram & Dr. Art
Ulene's.
==================

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Constipation and Parkinson's" --  audiocassette & guidebook
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's disease"
     & Risk Assessment Tools
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson's disease,"
     J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/