Hi Jim,
I'm a registered dietitian, so I won't comment about the medication
regimen; regarding your comment about beer, however, I agree with your
neuro. For one thing, beer is a good source of four B vitamins and
chromium.

 Many of my clients enjoy beer or other drinks, and some say that their
tremor is lessened with one or two drinks. A few have reported that
their gait and/or balance is worsened, however. You are the best judge
of how alcohol affects you.

Best regards,
Kathrynne

Jim Dolan wrote:rovements in tremors or sleep patterns.

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Constipation and Parkinson's" --  audiocassette & guidebook
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's disease"
     & Risk Assessment Tools
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson's disease,"
     J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/