now that i can't drive any more or do any walking,cut grass,or any thing. use my new elect house cart. all she want me to do is useMY PC WATCH T.V. if i try to repair any thing i goof up. says it cost to much for me to try. she said she will do it. when i was in the war's I gave order not take them and no sit around. i could out do any of the men under me. did not expect them to do some thing i could not. it was my job to look after her. i cried all night. she said it's her turn to do. i have tryed to tell you all to do for your self, not to always ask your C.G.  to do for you. i will lose my mind in doing nothing. and her which a bad heart. fall so much any more. and forget so much old age i guess. now to come up which some thing to do which out getting in the dog house oh my beagle is now climbing our tree going to take her pic and show you. do we laugh about it. am loosing about 1lb. a week now. was 141 now 129. getting in car for a long time i have had to use 2 hands to lift them in the car. so don't feel to bad over it. theirs new cars the floor is lower than edge of the floor. so think nothing about it. got load of dirt to level going to make a blade to shove it a round. if i can get by which it. my deck need repainting. VIVIAN  says it,s not that bad and if bothers some one the got the problem that just about brings me up to date on my health. pain learning to live which. oh after 13 years which our support group i am giving it up. so hang in i going to try for that looking.

                                          I.Y.Q.   DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                              LOVE OF MY LIVE-55

                                        BEST MED FOR PD. IS
                                          NEVER SAY DIE