Interesting-- perhaps this was  part of the reason that Dr. Lieberman and
Peter's neuro both said Requip would cause Peter to have more
hallucinations, and should be reduced rather than the Sinemet?

SNIPPED
>Here is another narrow focus deliberately taken out of context as a contrast.
>"CNS adverse experiences were reported by 23% of patients given ReQuip®
>and by 16% of those who received L-dopa"

Thanks, as always, Murray, for your "digging"

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for