Janet,
If you are referring to my comment about the "PeePee Boy", I assure you it was not meant as a body parts joke, or toilet humor.  This is a famous tourist attraction in Brussels, Belgium and is a legendary part of history there.   Of course I have learned that you don't approve of any humor on the PIE list, so please forgive me.  Greg says "get your mind out of the gutter". LOL     You can check out the URL below to see the "Manneken Pis" and you will see why he has been nicknamed the P**P** Boy (oops)

http://perso.infonie.fr/daniel.paridans/anglais/visman.htm

Sorry if I "offended" anyone...

Diane