Hilary wnd others with a PD/med related question--- remember that these
websites are available:

1. This website is maintained by the U. of Cincinnati, Case Western Reserve
U., and  Ohio State U. Among other things, you can ask  questions of
doctors in many specialties. Ask Dr. Arif Dalvi (Peter's neuro) about PD.
Click on  the Ask an Expert section, then click on Parkinsons in the list
of diseases.  You'll get a
>brief answer in a couple of days.
>http://www.netwellness.org/
**********

2. This page of the NPF website is a good place to get information, similar
to the Ask An Expert page on the NetWellness site...  Please make use of it
when you are curious, need info to prepare for a neuro appointment, etc. It
is simple to "join", and you can also read messages without joining. When
you search for a word, you will get a list of mssages, and if you highlight
one and click on "view message" it will appear.
>http://www.parkinson.org/drindex.htm

**********
3.    The Ask Dr Lieberman site .This page of the NPF website is a good
place to get
information, similar to the Ask An Expert page on the NetWellness site I
have recommended.  Please make use of it when you are curious, need info to
prepare for a neuro appointment, etc.

                        http://www.parkinson.org/drindex.htm

It is simple to "join", and you can also read messages without joining.
When you search for a word, you will get a list of mssages, and if you
highlight one and click on "view message" it will appear.
***********
4.
You can add another to this list: The Parkinson's Disease Foundation's
website also has an Ask the Expert section.  Most questions are answered
within one business day while others may take up to two or three business
days.  The site's address is: http://www.pdf.org.

Hilary wrote:
>talking about feelinga,
>i know that mirapex has some antidepressant value.
> my question is - does requip affect ones moods at all?
>i have spent the last month weaning off mirapex and on to
> requip, and have noticed that my moods are becoming exceedingly erratic - i
>have tremendous moodswings with every on-off cycle ranging from  bad
>dyskinesia plus great elation when i am at the max . alternting with  extreme
>weepy depression accompanied by dystonia and or leg cramps etc.
>
>any comment??
>
>hilary blue
>51 33 24

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for