Bob,

I have done a lot of fundraisers over the last 10 + years, but never one
this grueling.  My heart goes with you.  12 years ago I was training for a
marathon.  I'd run 25 miles 2 times per week.  My foot was injured so I took
up cycling.  It just about killed me, and I was in the best physical
condition in my life.  It requires the use of muscles in a way that you can
only get from a bike.  I'd get that bike out of the garage!   ...... heehee.

Are you looking for someone to sponsor a new RV?   Poulsbo RV has loaned
"us" (my former nonprofit org) one or two on several events we have done.
They have a Fife location, as well as several others.

You Da Man Bob!

David Meigs