O.K., Michel: To be perfectly serious, I noticed quite
quickly after starting Sinemet when first diagnosed with
PD, that everything felt, looked, and tasted better. Colors
were brighter, food more flavorful, sex more satisfying.
Brain starting clicking and buzzing again, stopped being so
damned sluggish. Felt more more awake and alive. Doubt that
this experience is unique to me, although it may be.
Sinemet, so far, is the only drug to affect me this way. In
comparison the Agonists (and I have tried most of them and
am still taking one of them) are only colorless
impersonators. Let me close with a disclaimer. This is only
my personal experience, but for ME, Sinemet IS the Gold
Standard.
            H & K Back to You, Carole