Janet,
I couldn't have said it better myself!!!!
Bill Parrette is a wonderful young man and
  a welcome voice to this PD Net, at least in my opinion.
He's also 2 years younger than my Daughter, and I get upset
that anyone so young has to have PD, Its bad for all of us,
but worse for the young.
I have been having trouble being "Scanned" by a Univ. in France,
but they can't get into my computer because I have BlackICE
installed, but at least no one is calling me names from a Proxy
Mailer. I don't blame him for being upset with crazies!!!

Now, I have a word for the Newbies.  The first 5 years are the worst.
After that you rather settle in and learn to accept your fate in life.
If you don't learn to accept it you'll waste precious energy, which
as you grow older with PD, you'll definitely need so you will have energy
enough to live a full life.
You aren't going to open up the PEINO some morning and find there
has been a cure overnight!!!
You might just as well read all we have to say, it will help you learn to cope,
living life with a chronic illness. It matters little if its PD related or not,
there are still lessons here!!!
If you still want to only read about PD, I suggest going to a large
public library and access their Data Bases. There are many, many
  articles being written about Parkinsons.  Most of them make you
feel a cure is around the next bend.  I pray for all of us, that it is,
but I'm not holding my breath, nor becoming so obsessed with my PD,
that I forget to live NOW!!!!
I wish the same for all of you!!!!!
Thanks again Janet for the words of Wisdom!!!

As Ever,
Marjorie,
just a retired reference librarian with PD
67/12