Intersting tidbit ... What is a neurostimulator? Is it connected to brain
electrodes or is it a transistor radio? But then the batteries would last
longer.

K-F Etzold
CG Carline

William Harshaw <[log in to unmask]>@listserv.utoronto.ca> on 06/09/2000
02:27:07 PM

Please respond to "Parkinson's Information Exchange Network"

Sent by:  "Parkinson's Information Exchange Network"