Bonnie, thanks a bunch!  You're a real trooper for following thru
to get an answer to this burning issue! (grin)

HUMPH!!  Now I ask you,  m'friends.... if this FAIR to poor ol
GOOFY?  I mean
every OTHER well known Disney character seems to sport a last
name, be it only "Duck," (as in Donald), or "Mouse," as as in...
well, you know who.

Then there's "GOOFY," who's SOOOOO famous that his FIRST name....
his ONLY name is recognized world over as being... uhhhhh....
ummmm.... being a personality trait, as in "You're/It's GOOFY!"
Heck.... I'm sure if he doesn't have
a last name that he wasn't graced with a MIDDLE name either. <poor
critter>

Considering all the GOOFY causes out there which folks espouse,
I'm really surprised and saddened that at some time there hasn't
been a campaign to get GOOFY a last name.

Personally, considering the GOOFY way he ambles along, and how
uncoordinated he is, I wouldn't be at all surprised if his last
name was PARKINSON! <wee smirk>

Barb Mallut