chuck
if i read your posting correctly, you are saying that this site be kept for
serious pd / medical issues only
i suspect we would be bored sh------ if that happened
i post here because of the fun, the banter, the soul issues
however i am only one voice
dealing with the pd issues at the level of ones soul is sooooooooo important
*sometimes* one's family and/or friends cant talk at the level of soul and
soul needs so this list provides an outlet
i would like to join what you suggest doing so keep me informed
judy