Marjorie-- I just got THREE such posts about the CARElist reminder I
posted. I hadn't sent it for some time.....and mine also showed up on PIEN!
Perhaps the Toronto listserv needs to see a neuro-  psychiatrist !    <G>
Can Janet check this out, please?

This is the second time I have heard from the Listserve computer that
>my post is being returned to me.  This has happened HOURS after my
>post has shown up on the list. I DO see my post, and I have checked
>the Web, and its posted there also. I have NOT RESENT IT!!!
>
>Am I missing something here?
>They tell me if I want to re-post I need to change the header~~~~~
>Me thinks the computer at U of T needs a good kick in the foot!!!
>I have no desire to re-post something which has  already grown cold on the
>list.
>
>Goofy isn't just a dog anymore!!!
>
>As Ever,
>Marjorie
>67/12

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for