At 08:06 AM 06/11/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>Dear Marjorie: I don't think you're "just" a retired
>librarian. I think you're also warm, witty, and wise. Makes
>me feel better just reading your posts.
>                    Carole
Thanks Carole,
I really needed some kind words today!!!
Let me say to you that I think your sense of humor is outa this world!!!!
I have more laughs out of your "alter-ego" Elorac than anything on either
lists.

That Elorac name didn't throw me but just a second, I'm left handed , and
read backwards
almost as fast as forward!!!  Used to drive my teachers crazy!!!

I wish the best for you!!!!

As Ever,
Marjorie
just a retired reference librarian with PD
67/12