At 07:28 AM 06/12/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi Marjorie,
>
>I have all the new security patches for Outlook Express and am alerted to
>all new Windows 98 updates. I run 2 virus scans now and the AKA has been
>stopped,  yet in 2 days two episodes of the virus have come from the list.
>One just arrived again. It seems to me that those who aren't keeping
>up-todate scans should try to fix the problem that is affecting the list.

Audrey,

I have come to the conclusion that my files are so boring that the worm
starved to death
before he got through reading !!  None have shown up on my computer.
Seriously, I think its because I won't use a MS email program, after all
,if a hacker is going to
try to hack into anything, 98% of the people in this world use MS products,
so that is what
they target. They want to make the biggest mess possible.
However, I can tell when the hackers are up to something because my
BlackICE defender flashes
often.

I still keep in touch with a "Parkie" in the Netherlands, who at one time
was on this list, but
he quit because in those days he had a very small hard drive, and all of
our "Me Too"
messages about drove him crazy. We were actually worse then about non pd
email than we are
now, because it was so new to us, finally the novelty has worn off I guess.

  So now I save everything I think he'd be interested
in and eventually send them to him.  Most of the time I find his medication
is ahead of
mine, so I'm not certain how much I'm telling him, but he seems to welcome
the messages.

You take care, Audrey.

As Ever,
just Marjorie 67/12