I called Desert Winds in Peoria, Az.
They were very kind and sent me a very nice brochure explaining
about their facilities.

Their Featured Services are a Parkinson's Program and it goes on to
say.
"When living at home is no longer manageable for the person with
Parkinson's Disease or the family members, Desert Winds can help.
It goes on, but the part I liked the best is their philosophy,
Which says "At Desert Winds we believe it is the people who make a
difference.  No two human beings in this world are alike, and it is this
"UNIQUENESS" that makes life interesting.
Our philosophy at Desert Winds is to CELEBRATE, HONOR AND
RESPECT the individuality of each of our residents and staff members."
It continues, but it is too much for me to type right now.

This sounds great, I wish more place had something like this.
If any of you are interested in more information about this, please
email me or phone Margaret J. Benson, Assisted Living Manager,
at 623-322-0600.

I wish they had places like this all over the U.S.A. and that a persons
insurance would pay a part of it. Also, so a PWP could go spend a week
or a week-end instead of moving there.
This is what I'm working toward.  I did get ahold of a Mental Health
director of my insurance company, but haven't heard anything from
them.

Too bad I can't breathe in Arizona, but my Asthma had fits out there
the only 2 times I have been there.

As Ever,
just Marjorie
67/12