Don I wish you and Vivian the very best in your upcoming hospital stay.
It is good that you are going to get a thorough checking over.  As far as
the weight is concerned?  20 pounds in 28 days is not at all healthy.  I
know whereof I speak.  I lost 38 in 21 days, because I was allergic to
morphine.  My skin has still not caught up with the weight loss, and I
lost a great deal of muscle mass.  I probably will always have the
crinkled skin, but i can build the muscles back up.  please take care, we
need you on this list.  Jo Ann from Houston