Hi  Debbie,
I found several of the assisted living/retirement places,
but the only one I found dedicated to Parkinson's was in
Arizona.
I was hoping that one of the Parkinson Groups would
approach an HMO and suggest it as a part of the total
package of health care for a PWP, and they would pay
a part of the bill, just as if the PWP were in the hospital.
After all, I'm sure a PWP could benefit from something
such as that also, not just the caregivers.  They could add
some physical therapy to it too.  There are many exercises
that a PWP really needs to learn in order to keep limbered up.

Thanks for your input, and if you'd find out and let us know,
we'd greatly appreciate it.

As Ever,
just Marjorie 67/12