>Darwin wrote in part:
> >
> > This brings me to the sad part. He has developed an inoperable tumor on
> > his left hind leg and is starting to have some pain. The doctor thinks we
> > can manage the pain for a few months and we know eventually he will have
> > to be put down.

Darwin,
If the pain is only caused because he is walking on it, there is such
a thing as a K-9 Cart which is wonderful.
Of course, if the pain is caused from the tumor itself, then the
cart won't do a thing.

We have always had Doxies, and they are extremely bad about having
disk problems.  I have two K-9 Carts in the garage, Buford might
(probably will) fit into the big one.  Contact me off line please if you
think a K-9 Cart would help.

As Ever,
Marjorie
67/12