At 01:41 AM 06/09/2000 +0200, you wrote:
>Anyone having trouble working with the toolbars in Word 97??
>They seem to have a tendency to move around when used by PWP.
>
>Hans.

  Hi  Hans,
I just spent the day taking a MS Word 2000 course.
According to the teacher, in Word 97 they didn't move around as much, but
they did move.
In MS Word 2000 the button is moved to the toolbar once it is used. This is
the nature of the beast.
I was the only PWP there, and we all had the same problem!!! Also I *don't*
have hand tremors.So
IMOHO, being a PWP has nothing to do with it.

I will quote to you what the book we used says about the movement of the
buttons.
"Use the More Buttons button on a toolbar to reveal the More Buttons list,
which offers
additional buttons, as well as a way to access the Add or Remove Buttons
menu.  By
default, there is a More Buttons button at the end of both the Standard and
Formatting toolbars."
"The More Buttons (>>)list offers additional buttons that are moved to the
toolbar once they are used.
It serves as an overflow area for buttons.

Contact me off line, if this is clear as mud.
I can get this translated into Dutch for you if you'd like.
Hein and I are still friends!!

As Ever,
Marjorie
67/12