On 5 Jun 2000, at 21:02, don wrote:

> People with Parkinsons (PWP's) from the Nucountry Chatroom are gathered in
> Morganton, North Carolina to build a Habitat for Humanity home for a
> disabled family. PWP's from both Canada and USA are participating in this
> project.
>
> For more info u may see the daily updates on -- www.erickson-mb.com/hhpwp
> PWP=PWC, People With Parkinsons= People Who Care.
>
> Don 51/3

Hi All,
Joan, your post reminded me to go back to this one for an "update".
What a truly fabulous "sharing".

I looked at the whole web site starting with:
http://www.habitat.org/

and then went back to look at all the pictures....
http://www.erickson-mb.com/hhpwp/

I grew up in Saskatchewan and attended many house
building / barn raising neighbourhood events as a child.
This really brings a flood of forgotten memories.

We can make a difference! ...... murray

View the Parkinson's Awareness Links at:
http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/wwweb/index.html