As always I think each drug reacts differently with every person.After 7
years of Permax which had gradually made me very emotional, crying over
everythingblaming my husband for neglect,hearing voices and
hallucinations Mirapex became available and replaced Permax.Took care of
everything got back to my upbeat outlook and took up life where it
dwindled off.my husband is the most caring caregiver,now nap
attacks.After6 weeks of introduction to Comtan  am still strugggling to
adjust my medication regimen.Has not taken care of recent freezingand
increased dyskinisias.Have switched from SinemetCr to Sinemet 25/100
every 3 hours plus mirapex comtan eldepryl.Plus now intermitant swelling
of right foot and leg.I was hoping Comtan to be my miracle worker but
apart from the discolored urine and our old friend increased
constipation have not yet been able to reduce Sinemet.Anyone else having
a non apparent reaction to comtan?
Margaret Clark 48/61