Dear Carole (or did you change to Elorac):
That's beautiful and needs nothing further.  Yet I'd like to know if
PWP's of the female persuasion are also affected by Sinemet in
the domain of the libido.  Neither Freud nor Jung has written
anything on that, and I imagine that would have been very difficult
inasmuch as dopamine had not been discovered yet.
Hugs and kisses back to you,
Michel