I have a question for the list.  In addition to training dogs for hobby, I
am first and foremost a researcher (NOT medical - used to be animal and now
after a career change, demographic and spatial, but once that scientific
method stuff gets in your blood...!). As I mentioned in my intro post, my
tremors are worse after physical exercise, thus I notice they are more
pronounced after "working out" in the morning (which I do most mornings). I
also mentioned that I am not on "meds" other than supplements yet, so I want
to try something. I have read the archives and other literature on fava
beans. If I were to "dose" by eating fava beans, would I do it before
working out or wait until after?

Also the literature I have read says that all of the broad beans have dopa,
but favas are higher. This is going to sound really dumb, but what are some
of the other "broad" beans?  Since I don't know for sure what they are, I am
not sure I am adding any to my diet (unfortunately my education and training
wasn't in horticulture!)!  Thanks in advance.

Fran Peck
Email: [log in to unmask]