    I have a sister named Rosemarie.    All the other 7 siblings have a
first, middle, and last name.    When my sister was about in the sixth
grade, she started breaking her first name into two parts--Rose Marie.

     The elementary school records got garbled when she moved up to
junior high.    Ditto when moving into high school.    Ditto when we
moved and changed high schools.

     She finally settled on Rosemarie, but there are still teachers and
classmates and records that are mixed up.

     We love to read the little stories about your lives.    It helps us laugh
at our knees and cataracts and balance and creaky body parts.