Hi Barb,
Here I am again.  I posted twice to the list, once with the "reply" button,
and then to the e-mail address you gave me.  In response to both I got the
following message:

<<The distribution of  your message dated Sat, 10 Jun  2000 22:10:36 EDT with
subject  "Re:  Question about  subjects"  has  been postponed  because  the
PARKINSN list is held. No action is required from you; your message will be
reprocessed automatically once the list owner releases the list.>>

I'll wait a bit to see if they are eventually posted.
Just out of curiosity, who is the list owner who is holding it? & Why?
Peter from Bozeman

PS, I have been away for 10 days and it has taken a while to read over 700
postings.

PPS. The more I read the more I love this group.