Those beans are different.  If you could grow fava beans to contain the exact
same amount of 'dopamine' and if you could reproduce exactly the same ratio of
beans and water and cook it for exactly the same time and if are sure you know
that you are eating the same amount of fava beans, then and only then it might
be useful to you.  Otherwise, a truly more  scientific system is recommended.
Bon appetit !!!
Michel