I got an E-mail from Jorge Romero telling me that there was an attachment on
the post I sent by mistake to the list.  I notice that there is Attachment at
the bottom of this form.  I don't know if it will go through, but if anybody
gets ANYTHING from me with an attachment on it, DO NOT OPEN IT!  Not only do
I not know how to send an attachment, I don't even know what they are.  So, I
repeat--anything that comes from craftynoone with an attachment should be
ignored (the attachment, that is, not necessarily the E-mail).  Sorry for any
inconvenience I may have caused.
Eleanor (craftynoone)