Darwin;

My heart goes out to you and Buford. My wife and I had to come to the decision
to put our
beloved pet down.   He  was our constant companion for fourteen years.  It was
the hardest decision I ever had to make.

Please let us know when it comes to that time and we will attempt to help you
through with our faith and prayers.

Chuck CG for Marie McM