Hi Marjorie,

I have all the new security patches for Outlook Express and am alerted to
all new Windows 98 updates. I run 2 virus scans now and the AKA has been
stopped,  yet in 2 days two episodes of the virus have come from the list.
One just arrived again. It seems to me that those who aren't keeping
up-todate scans should try to fix the problem that is affecting the list.
Until then, the virus will continue to be sent until it runs its course. It
is aggravating for someone who lives alone and has little help to figure out
or fix the problems that arise with this kind of thing. It is because of
this problem that the pwp I know left the list. He should be on it rather
than me but he doesn't intend to put up with constant viruses he told me.
You know how stubborn men can be and should I say he is one stubborn aussie
guy?

*seattle* audrey
friend of  pwp aussie John  49/42/38