Audrey wrote:
........................yet in 2 days two episodes of the virus have come from
the list.

> One just arrived again. It seems to me that those who aren't keeping
> up-todate scans should try to fix the problem that is affecting the list.

Audrey - I use netscape messenger and run NAV which I update at least monthly .
I'm now thinking that that is not enough as when I  ran it this am it did not
pick up the new virus. After updating it found it on both postings. Thanks to
those who alerted us - but how often should one update?