Hello everybody!

This is my first email to the list. Hopefully i am doing everything
right. I received tons of mails last weekend, so i have to learn how to
reduce some of the noice.

I have recently been diagnosed PD. I am on Eldepryl (selegiline), and
have lost of lots of questions: Today my right hand shakes. That all the
tremors you can see. For how long will this be the only problem i have?
For how long will i be able to hit the right letter on the keyboard, and
use the mouse? For how long will i be able to work? I live in a 2 floors
house. For how long will i be able to walk the stairs? For how long will
i be able to drive my car?

I'm not afraid of all this, but i need to be prepaired!!!!

I will ask all these questions to my doctor, but you are the best to
know!!

Regards,
Erik