Hello Erik. Nice to have you on board. I am an Englishman that now lives
with my wife here in Austria. I cannot comment on your medical problems the
main thing for you to remember is that we all have been there. Myself I have
no difficulties talking to Doctors or Neurologists. Do not be afraid to ask
we have quite a few Medical People with Parkinson's on this list and the
advice will be sound do not be amazed at some of the things that you see and
or read about on the lists we are all PWP's. Jokes are welcome and all kinds
of things that you might wonder what they are doing on such a list but
believe me it is great fun most of the time. If I can be of any help just
send an email. Have a great day now Bern........Peace

http://members.teleweb.at/bernard.shaw/poetry.html