Hello Eric,
I have left side tremor only,  mostly in hand but a little bit in left foot
also.  It is still my only PD symptom after five years. It does not limit me
in any way physically.  I do have some soreness and aching in fingers, hand
and forearm and when I don't sleep well which is often, the tremor is very
bothersome at night.

If you have tremor only then it may be years before it becomes much of a
problem. I am not taking any medication yet. I have tried a couple of them
for a short time and they did not help me.

Eldepryl is a somewhat controversial drug and some people do not think it
is worth taking (like me). So you might want to do some research on it. Be
sure and read the manfactures paient information sheet.

Lanier Maddux     Chattanooga Tn   USA

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World