i am taking sinemet i/2 a CR 25/100 every 2 houirs, comtan with every ohter
sinemet dose, up to 6 x a day (usually only' 4e during the day and i skip the
comtan during the night) and i am in the process of changing from mirapex to
requip - i have phased out mirapex, and   and i  am  still phasing in the
requip. My doctr believes in doing  th  is ver gr adually, eve nat the rsk of
somediscomfort / At first my sinemet requirement dropped amazinglly , but it
has gradually drept back up to where it was before the comtan.so i am not
quite sure yet if i  hiave gained anything. However i have been under a lot of
strain (personal relationships and selling my house and buying a condo) I
have just signe d a contract, and my private life seems back on a more even
keel, so lets see if that has played a part by seseing what the next few weeks bring!

hilary blue