Thank you all for kind words. It really warmth my hearth to know that i allways
have friends out there to support me. Special thanks to Dave for Alabama, Lanier
for Chattanooga (I'm a foreigner: where is Chattanooga?), Bill from Boston area
(still?). (Even your name is norwegian, as you probably know. Spelled OLSEN.),
Hilary, Bernard from Austria and Murray from Canada. Are there any scandinavians
out there?
Some of you have mentioned Eldepryl as a controversial drug, and i want to learn
more about it. Can anyone help?

Erik Wikene (age 47 with 3 kids: 19, 10 and 9)
Oslo, Norway