Hello.  I don't know exactly what you mean by respite center, but here in
Middletown, Ohio, we have an assisted living/retirement place.  You can
leave your person there for up to 3 weeks (that may be inaccurate, I'll
check it, it may be up to one month) the cost varies according to need.  A
person like my father, who needs alot of supervision/support would pay
$150.00 per day, the in home care I found would have been $172.00 per
day...... they offer short term as well, like for a weekend, overnight, etc.
 It is a facility "attached" to the long term care nursing home. Deborah CG
for Eugene 79/10+