This is true, the AKA one I have caught  3 times before it infected my mail
system in the past few days.  Fortunately it is easy to find, but what if it
happens to be an insidious one? I receive a regular anti virus newsletter in
which he lists the most recent and common ones and has directions to find
and or delete/clean each one. He recommends being sure that one's anti virus
is kept updated and that we all watch what we download. He said even he had
a trojan horse that 3 scans did not find but the fourth one did. If he has
this kind of problem what can most of us expect? He suggests that those on
the net should make sure all security patches are downloaded, and that
viruses are not going away, but will continue to be part of being on the
net.

* seattle*  Audrey