PAN WDC FORUM STARTING JUNE 25TH

I understand from some that this is an excellent event for PD advocates, but
I have not heard much about it.

With MJ Fox Foundation and PAN merging, it seems that this year could be a
big year for advocacy.  But again, I have not heard much about the PAN Forum.

There are definitely issues like the NIH budget and stem cells that need
political action and support.

Regarding the Forum, is anyone planning on going?

For those going, what do you expect to get from attending?

For those who have gone to the PAN Forum before, are you going again, and
why? or why not?

If you have never gone before, why are you not going this time if it is
viewed as such an excellent event?

It is expensive to go to WDC and everyone needs to determine if it is worth
the investment.

Looking for insights.