Hi all...  thanks to you who responded to my latest post.    IMO, the new
drugs made available on the market these last few  years (e.g.  Tasmar,
Mirapex  Requip, and  now Comtan) have made our choice of meds much more  of
a gamble by raising the stakes. It's harder for  our dctors to make firm
recommendations as well.

Please be assurred these questions are being discussed by me or my friends in
as much depth as possible with some of the finest minds in Barcelona !  Your
input from the front lines is always welcomed as well.  :-))

Barb B-K  59/44  KS