Chuck,

I agree with your desire to have more discussion regarding feelings, but I
hope that another list is not needed to accomplish what you are requesting.
I was recently diagnosed, and am trying to deal with a number of the
associated emotional issues.  Being new to the List, I am not aware of the
full range of topics discussed.  However, I am assuming that those you
suggest could and should be part of the information we exchange.  I think
your idea for a weekly topic is excellent, and would help provide some
focus.  This assumes that all the other topics (including the humor) would
continue.

Dave Bergford