On 14 Jun 2000, at 0:15, Shirley Snyder wrote:

> À ‘

Hi Shirley,
All you need to do is send a two word message to the Listserv.

To:  [log in to unmask]

Subject: leave blank

Body:   SIGNOFF PARKINSN

Just 2 words, no signature, no subject, and send it to the

NOT to [log in to unmask]

(PARKINSN is for E-Mail Posts; LISTSERV is for Commands)

It is pretty simple, but computers are not intuitive,
so it must be exactly as stated........

all the best ......... murray

Ps: Alternately, you could go to John Cottingham's site and just
click on
the SIGNOFF button.... (Remove My Name From PARKINSN Please)

The site is:

http://www.parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/parkmail/maillist.html

Now what if someone wants to Subscribe?

All you need to do is send a two word + your name message
to the [log in to unmask]